THOWAX is a sculpturing wax suitable for the crown, bridge and inlay technique. It is a compound of natural waxes free from any synthetic materials. Thanks to its great sculpturing features THOWAX has gained an excellent reputation worldwide.
- excellent sculpturing characteristics due to ingredients with extremely short molecules
- allows a drawing of the wax and the sculpturing of even smallest details
- quick cooling down facilitates rapid working
- excellent sculpturing characteristics without filling up the fissures
- opaque even when molten in order to have a better control during waxing-up
- high molecular density – easily carvable, leaves smooth surfaces
- matches perfectly with our special and dipping waxes
- free from synthetic materials
- available in 70 g tins, some colours also as wax chip
Company: YETI Dental
For further information, visit the webpage: https://www.yeti-dental.com/en/products/crowns-and-bridges-technique/modelling-waxes/thowax/664-thowax-sculpturing-wax.html
Call: +995 568 79 00 44 ; +995 597 007 557
Address: Oniashvili st. 25/27
0160 Tbilisi, Georgia
There are no reviews yet.